Hello! Welcome to the Art of Eve Skylar!
Eve Skylar is a production designer, visdev artist, cinematic storyteller, and painter in the entertainment industry, creating concept art and products for animated features, TV, AR | VR content, live action films, indie productions, interactive games, and publishing.
She recently wrapped up production design on the award-winning, Oscar-qualifying animated short La Noria by Carlos Baena of Pixar, which premiered at Siggraph Vancouver 2018 and is currently winning over 40 awards and screened at worldwide film festivals.
- Product pitches and with her team, launched the first Google IP of AR Stickers on all Pixel phones.
- Worked on original concept product and art pitch to CEO Sundar on AR Walking and Animal Character Navigation, demo was featured at Google I|O 2018.
- VR Environment designs for the Daydream Welcome Homeworld and Expeditions.
- Paramount Pictures – executive visdev pitch artist on four untitled animated features under the”Animation Director’s Project.”
- Neoglyphic Entertainment – art director on multimedia entertainment franchises; creative content and staff acquired by tech giant.
- SEGA/ Marza Animation Planet – visdev and color key artist on first feature animation “Space Pirate Captain Harlock,” featured at the 70th Venice International Film Festival (2014).
- BRC Imagination Arts – lookdev art style and key frame illustrations for immersive interactive museum designs in Washington DC.
- Facebook game for Don Daglow Entertainment of “Neverwinter Nights”
- Unicorn Studios– visdev on “Monkey King” animated feature, founded by former EVP of DreamWorks.
- Her original stop-motion shortfilm, Day Job, self-written and directed in collaboration with Studio X and Academy of Arts, was recently featured on an Apple Inc. interview commercial.
La Noria Film Award Honors:
- Pixealt, Mexico – Best International Animated Short Film
- Spain Premiere – SITGES
- Itally Premiere, Turin’s VIEW Fest – Best Short Film
- ScreamFest – Best Animated Short Film
- Animalada, Servilla Spain – Best National Short Film
- Granollers Fantastik Film Festival, Paris – Best Animation
- Festival de Cinema de Teroor de Molins de Rei, Silver Melies Award for Best European Short Film + The Kakalabutaka Award
- Huelva Ibero-American Film Festival, 3 Awards –
- Young Jury Award to Best National Shortfilm
- IES Pablo Neruda Award to Best Shortfilm
- Leon Ortega Art School Award to Best Photography
She is always interested in new daring ventures and challenging opportunities to work alongside a team of creatives in producing memorable visual stories and entertainment franchises.
For more information, please contact: